Thursday, August 28, 2014

I was not aware of the little girl kidnapped, when I posted earlier. In writing Forgiven I had to research kidnapping. The main character in Forgiven, has a little daughter, three year old Ruthie. when Ruthie is kidnapped, Captain Mayfield questions Ruthie's distraught mother."Have you at any time since your daughter's birth had her finger printed."  "No, sir."     "Have you heard of the Amber stick that can be uploaded in PDF format, containing DNA?"   "Yessir, we have studied that in our Nurse training, but I haven't done it with Ruthie."  Ellen's heart raced; she thought it would jump out of her skin. Trying to zone in on the police officer's questions and remember what she studied in class, she was sweating profusely while her hands were numb and cold to the touch.    I was not aware of the procedure myself and there may be others such as I. Our hearts are wrapped up in our innocent children. Look into this and see what you think.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment