Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ten o,clock. How time flies. Someone asked me where do the characters in a story come from. Seriously, I imagine you have a few living in your head, don't you?  They say everyone has at least one good book or story. Why? Because it comes from the heart. No one knows your story like you do. The main character, Ellen is based on a young woman who has faith, whatever happens she will come through. Anne, her friend has experienced so many ups and downs she isn't sure. We all know people of that nature, true? Isn't it wonderful to have an encourager in your life? Then there is Harriet, the rich lady who has pulled away from the very society in which she was once so happily involved. Do people really give up on life wearing hair shirts, saying leave me alone I want nothing from you? Why do they pull away? What is your opinion? The book is written. I can,t change the words but I would like to know what you think. Could we have a little feed back, here? Good night, rest well and remember to count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment