Thursday, August 28, 2014

Today someone struggled, frustrated and alone. It was no one's intention to neglect a friend in need but no one knew. In this busy world, often we are simply unaware what the person we know is going through. Have you kept things close to your heart? I think we have all thought at one time or another not to burden others, just carry the problem. But there are times one must accept their own circumstance before being able to share. Remember high school literature? Fourth stanza of poem by Sam Walter Foss read like this: I know there are brook-gladdened meadows ahead; and mountains of wearisome heights but the road passes through and still I rejoice when the travelers rejoice and weep with the strangers that moan; nor live in my house by the side of the road like a man who dwells alone. Tomorrow I will research and remember the famous lines (the men who are good and the men who are bad as good or as bad as I). Rest well. Have a good day. Make that a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment